Rachel Louise Corcoran is an Illustrator and Surface Pattern Designer. She is based in Manchester, UK. She has recently graduated at the Leeds College of Art studying BA (Hons) Printed Texttiles and Surface Pattern. She uses different mediums to do the amazing work that she does, combining processes such as illustration, photograms and human and animal x-rays developed with digital printing techniques.  Her work is very trend right and her full collection was exhibited at the New Designers Exhibition in London in June 2011. To view more of her amazing work, go here....Rachycorcoran.com.










































ARTIST STATEMENT:

I am often inspired by future trends and I am highly influenced by historical artists,  nature and my surroundings. I work across multiple disciplines of print with the ability to adapt my working style to fit a brief.

My A/W 2012 collection is of a very original and distinctive nature, combining processes such as illustration, photograms and human and animal X-rays coupled with digital printing techniques allowing me to produce distinctive and trend driven prints.




© 2011 by Rachel Louise Corcoran. All rights reserved   
No part of these images may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, photocopying, or otherwise, without prior written permission. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top