Meet artist Jennifer Rzasa, I love the style of her fashion illustrations. Her runway sketches and how she outfits them are as if they're almost ready to walk off the screen of my computer and her shoes,.....her SHOE illustrations are too die for.   You can check out more of her illustrations and purchase them from her Etsy store, Our Change Of Art . Be sure to read her "artist statement" below, she is so super multi-talented in fact she surprised me that she doesn't work in the fashion industry. And if she did, she would succeed and stand out.





ARTIST STATEMENT
I am a 27 yr old music teacher (1st-5th grade). I live with my husband in MA, just outside of Boston. I love performing, skateboarding, playing video games, and painting. I have pretty busy days- after work I often teach private violin/viola/piano lessons, but when I come home I make sure to save time to create. I became interested in fashion when I was younger- I always loved to watch runway shows when they were aired on tv. In addition to fashion illustrations, I also make greeting cards, which you can find on my blog: ourchangeofart.blogspot.com. This summer I'm taking graduate classes towards getting my masters in music education.

© 2011 by Jennifer Rzasa. All rights reserved   
No part of these images may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, photocopying, or otherwise, without prior written permission. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top