WISHING YOU GOOD TIMES, CHEERS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

PHOTO CREDIT: Vera Wang Dress, Basia Zarzycka feather wrap W Rouleaux headpiece I AlexanderVauthier Fall 2012 I Temperley London Fall 2012


Did everyone have a wonderful time over the holidays with family and friends....? How time flies that we are on to another year, out with the old and in with the new! I want to THANK everyone who has supported FV in 2012. The growth last year was fast and furious and we learned a great deal thanks to you my lovely readers and followers....  Over the last few days, I have been compiling together a NY resolution list (still not finished) and I found one of Ghandi's top 10 fundamentals inspirational for FV -  Grow and Evolve... and that's exactly what we will do here at FV. 
I've made the first step of our evolution, did you notice our new logo and layout on our site today.... There will be some other amazing things that will come into fruition in 2013 and I still have much work to do here... But in the meantime I'm thrilled to share that our contributor page will be changing over the course of the next month.  Joining our list of talented contributors are the following individuals and companies:

Patricia McCune . Dallas
Cindy Benson . Dallas

I'm excited to see what they will bring to FV in 2013. 

 FV will also be doing a collaboration on Trend spotting with the amazing and inspirational website



I look forward to continue to inspire you and meet new people on our site.
Thanks again for all your support and wishing you an amazing 2013!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top