Brooke Hagel is an artist and designer based in Manhattan and has a lovely illustration style. Her illustrations have this vintage mod style and I love her attention to details. She has been featured countless of times and I am happy to be another site to feature her lovely work. Visit her Etsy store, to see more of her work here....Brooklit.
  

ARTIST STATEMENT
Hello, my name is Brooke Hagel, I have a passion for fashion and drawing. I am a graduate of New York's Fashion Institute of Technology, where I majored in Fashion Design and took advantage of everything the campus of NYC had to offer; I've dabbled in the fashion industry, wardrobe for television and theater, photo styling, and product design and development.


© 2011 by Brooke Hagel. All rights reserved   
No part of these images may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, photocopying, or otherwise, without prior written permission. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top